Fuel Injection that may fit.

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Fuel Injection that may fit.
From: James Barrett <jamesbrt@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 1969 19:00:00 -0500
Folks,
        Just saw an ad for a Spyder port Fuel injection
that appears to be no taller than a regular carb.
Check out Popular Hot Rodding March 2000 page 18.
The ad states that 302, 351W, 351C and 460 manifolds
are available. Ad says it uses standard Ford processors.
Reference is Coast High Performance, 2070 DelAmo Blvd., Dept.
PHR, Torrance Calif. 90501 (310) 781-1441.

The 302 kit might fit the 260 or 289 as well.

        I am going to check them out for prices
as this is the FIRST time I have seen a port injection
system for a 351C.

James Barrett Tiger II 351C and others