Re: tiger on speedvision (It's on again tonite at 10.30 pm)

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: tiger on speedvision (It's on again tonite at 10.30 pm)
From: ritchie@mcn.org (Armand & Lorie Ritchie)
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 15:44:46 -0800
Allan and others, "Speedvision" will be showing "Hot Rod Magazine TV" again
tonight at 10.30 PM.  (At least it shows that in my satellite TV week).
That's the show I saw earlier with the tiger on it.  So you all can have a
chance to see it later.  Have fun.

Regards Armand

>Well, I tuned in to Speedvision as soon as Mike's message came on-line.  No
>Tiger in the background, but did have the Barrett-Jackson auction going on.
>
>As I was watching, a pristine 66 427 Shelby Cobra went for $360,000.  Wow.
>I figure if I am really lucky, someone might want to pay about 4% of that
>figure for my Tigger.  But I ain't part'in with it for now.
>
>Allan
>B9472373

ritchie@mcn.org
Armand & Lorie Ritchie