Oil Line

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Oil Line
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 11:15:21 -0500
Hi Group.  I purchased a CAT ss oil line many years ago, and am putting
it on my ground up resto, just now.

It comes with a braided ss line, with female fittings on each end, looks
like AN-3, and 2 adapters that fit into the engine block.

No problem so far.

The line that connects to the oil gauge is the problem.  The oil guage
has a flat fitting, with a gasket around a small nipple, that matches up
to the original fitting, which is a nut, with a flat fitting that makes
the connection.

Has any body used this CAT oil line, and if so where can I get an
adapter to mate the AN oil line fitting to the oil gauge?

Larry