To all those in the San Diego area.

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: To all those in the San Diego area.
From: Tiger289@aol.com
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 19:09:49 EST
Allan, Bob, Dick, Scott & whoever
Chris Vaught from Hawaii is in town, I talked to him on the phone today. He
has set up the sub tour for 6pm Thursday (earlier if we want)  if you are
interested e-mail or call me for more info. He has the whole day Thursday to
visit and look at tigers. I told him that I would be his tour guide so if you
would like to be included just say the word and we'll meat somewhere.
                See Yaa,
                        Andy
                                H  858-279-6356
                                W 858-279-3495