Publicity Contacts

To: Tiger Email Network <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Publicity Contacts
From: Stu Brennan <sbrennan@master.ncounty.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2000 21:06:21 -0500
We are looking for current newsletter contacts with every Sunbeam
oriented club in the US and Canada, to help us publicize this year's
TE/AE United, planned for August 24-27 in Portland Maine.  Email
contacts, snail mail contacts, or whatever.  All are welcome.

I know some of you are on this network, and I'm sure someone can point
us at the rest.  We're getting the official announcement, logo, and
tentative schedule together, and will have something ready to send
soon.  So please help us out.

Thanks,

Stu Brennan
TE/AE United Committee Member