Re: Texas Tigers

To: JHef101@aol.com
Subject: Re: Texas Tigers
From: larry rominger <larrydr1@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2000 12:03:41 -0600
Jeff,

Sounds like this thing may be on track. Either San Antonio or Austin
will work for me. San Antonio would be preferred as my daughter lives
there. Also, sometime in May will work. The only thing I have that month
is my daughters graduation from med school in San Antonio.

I would like to see some sort of reference to the Shelby involvement
incorporated into the club name, if possible. I was toying with the idea
of "Poor Mans Cobra Club" or something along that line. Just a thought
to kick around.

Also, I would be very interested in getting the training to act as a TAC
inspector. I am retired and have very few travel  restrictions so it
might work very well for me and everyone else.

Do we have any sort of handle on startup costs etc?

If I can be of any help, let me know.

Larry Rominger
B9473280