SS Alpine/Tiger Grommet set

To: "Alpines" <alpines@autox.team.net>,
Subject: SS Alpine/Tiger Grommet set
From: "Daniel S. Eiland" <deiland1@elp.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 20:52:35 -0700
Hi Listers,

    I'm getting excited, I was told today to bring my trailer
on Wednesday to pick up my car from the paint shop. In
the mean time I got to wondering what grommets I had
for putting the car back together. I bought the complete
grommet set from Rick at SS, some time back, and was
looking at the description of what is in the package. Does
anyone know if I need to order grommets for the front inner
fenders or are all these in the kit?

    Just to let you know, I may be nuts, but I decided to tell
them not to re-assemble the engine compartment. I figure
while everything is out, this would be a good time to pull
the R & P and the steering column to replace the u-joints,
tie-rod ends, and R & P bellows. While I'm at it I can then
repaint these parts. Anything I should know before tackling
this job?

Will keep you posted on the progress. I want to have the
car up and running so I can make The 9th Annual British
Car Days 2000 in Old Mesilla, New Mexico the weekend
of April 28-30th. Hope to see some Sunbeams there, Hint
Hint Cobmeister Colin!

Dan Eiland
Getting Ready to Bring My Car Home!