MSD Blaster II

To: "'Tiger News Group List'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: MSD Blaster II
From: "Ronak, TP (Timothy)" <Timothy.P.Ronak@akzo-nobel.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 17:14:24 -0600
Listers,
I went out and got some glasses and took some reading comprehension courses
so I feel comfortable entering the list.
I went out and bought an MSD blaster II as I am starting to collect things
to improve the woefully inadequate stock Tiger ignition. I bought it a while
ago and last night had the opportunity to install it. I bought the high
Vibration Marine unit so I have mounted it in the stock location on the
intake. It made an amazing difference. I new it would make a difference
based on past experience with racing coils but I had no idea that it would
help that much. Perhaps the factory coil was all worn out and this just
fixed a tune up issue but I believe that a coil either works or it doesn't.
Regardless, the car used to load at idle when started in the morning and you
would periodically have to go and "clean it Out" by racing the engine. Or
when warm at idle it would slightly miss fire not badly but enough for
someone like me to be annoyed. With the coil in the problem went completely
away with zero missing.
While I do not plan to Hot Rod the 260, I do hope to warm over a hydraulic
roller cammed 302 and I'm all enthused again.
Anyone got an MSD Billet distributor they want to part with.
Regards,
Tim Ronak
B382000680