Re: PIR race in Phoenix

To: Alpdavegre@aol.com, Alpines@autox.team.net, Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: PIR race in Phoenix
From: "scott van every" <irishve@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 09:28:26 PST
Listers,
Sunday will be the real race. Saturday races qualify the racers for the
positions that they will start the race on Sunday. I believe ther are three
races for each class. the fourth race is the race for the trophy. It doesn't
really matter from my point of view, it is just exciting to see all the old
cars in peak form racing.
Scott
B9471989