Re: Hard top pads

To: "Mike Sutter" <mjsutter@cts.com>
Subject: Re: Hard top pads
From: "Daniel S. Eiland" <deiland1@elp.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 10:59:48 -0700
Mike,
    Appreciate the input. I went ahead and trimmed the pads so they will not
interfere with the top to body seal. The triangular metal brace will not fit
due to the thickness of the new pads. I hope this works. Without the braces
in place. I wonder if there will be any movement of the pad once the top is
on the car. Putting pressure on the pad I noticed the pad toward the front
of the car lifts up. Like Steve, I wish someone would make the correct pad
for my hardtop.

    Now where I could really use some help is getting the headliner
installed. Having some difficulty getting the liner to fit properly at the
rail at the forward mount. Know any tricks to get a factory fit of the
headliner?

Dan Eiland