RE: Lubricating window regulator

To: "'Jay Laifman'" <Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com>, alpines@autox.team.net,
Subject: RE: Lubricating window regulator
From: Theo Smit <TSMIT@isotel.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 11:26:01 -0700
Jay,
Silicon is an atomic element, and occurs most frequently as silicon dioxide,
better known as sand. You should never use this as a lubricant - your dad is
right. Silicone grease/wax/RTV cement  is different stuff, that soaks into
paint and prevents you ever having anything stick to it again. Also not good
to use. ;)

Try white grease or Lubriplate.

Theo