Chrome Plating

To: "'Tigers'" <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Chrome Plating
From: "Colley, Chuck" <Chuck.Colley@wang.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 10:54:31 -0500
Listers,
If you are looking to spiff up the fading chrome pieces, I have a
recommendation.

At the recommendation of the local Harley Service Mgr, I sent the top of my
air cleaner to S&H Chrome Plating & Powder Coating, 817 Madison Industrial
Road, Madison, TN 37115. The service manager said S&H puts more nickel in
the process than most platers in this area (Northern VA), so that's why the
Harley folks use them. "Cruzer' at S&H said it might take until mid-March to
do the job because of the workload they had for Daytona Bike Week, but the
top piece came back in 9 days, and it is beautiful.

Happy Beaming

funbeamChuck
 B382001278