Front Suspension

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Front Suspension
From: Les McClelland <les.mcclelland@wcom.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 10:34:51 -0600
Listers,

I have a 65 MK-1A and need to completely rebuild the front-end...tired of
hearing it bang and afraid of wrecking it. Any suggestions as to where I can
locate the correct parts to do it? I think I have seen a diagram in an old
Tiger Tips on how to re-enforce the cross-member, but have not be able to
locate it...can anyone help? I was able to locate the Cross-member Removal
and Replacement article posted by Mark Olson...has anyone tried this method
and is it the best way to do it as a one person job? Does anyone have any
suggestions or cautions about completely re-building the front-end?

Thanks in advance for you help!!

Les McClelland
65 Tiger MK-1A
382000599