Bellhousing for Sale

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Bellhousing for Sale
From: DrMayf@aol.com
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 16:44:23 EST
I know some of you are adverse to selling parts on ebay and them telling the
list about it. Well, I offered the following part to the list before without
response, so not it is on ebay for your pleasure.

I have a Wedge Engineering cast steel safety bellhousing for a 5 bolt
221/260/early 289 block. I bought it for my Tiger in 1967, fit checked it
then never installed it. The neatest feature is the removeable bottom cover
plate which lets you have access to the clutch and throwout bearing area.
Still gotta move the tranny back, but you can change the clutch with
everything still in the car!

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=269622380

Happy bidding! Also, the world's fastest Sunbeam (wannabie) is moving along
slowly. I have fabbed the instrument panel and wired everything to it. Slow
going...guess I am getting old..

mayf