I Feel Wet!

To: Tiger News Group <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: I Feel Wet!
From: Steve Sage <rootes@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 11:55:23 -0800
Hello Everyone:
I'd replaced the plastic sheets in my Series V Alpine's doors a month or
two ago. Now, after our latest rains here in southern California, I can
experience the sound of the surf like you hear at the ocean from the
inch of water that fills up the floors behind both seats. It's pretty
cool but I'd like to hear this at the beach, not in my car.

The floors in front of the seats do not get wet at all, just behind and
underneath. The top does not leak but it has shrunk so it doesn't quite
cover the outside edges of the rails, etc., but I can't see water
directly from this source. I figure it must be draining down from
somewhere, but where is the question.

Any ideas out there as to where I should be looking?

Thanks.
Steve Sage