inquiry 022800c

To: "National Corporation (E-mail)" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: inquiry 022800c
From: "Wright, Larry" <larry.wright@usop.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 06:49:34 -0600
Jay Laifman wrote:
>I seem to recall many years ago, Larry Wright discussing
>some little known LAT option halogen bulbs with some
>special cooling vents for the taillights.  Maybe those could
>be converted to the guage bulbs too. Larry?

        Jay, I hope your ability to recall minutiae serves you well
professionally; that was some time ago, I had forgotten it. Anyway, to steal
a phrase from TBON, "racing item only". And who'd want to go through the
effort of installing all of those relays it would require?

and later:
>JOKE, IT WAS A JOKE!
>LAT optioned halogen bulbs with heat vents!  Come on!

        Gee, Jay, what kind of off-List response did you get to prompt
_that_?

Lawrence R. Wright, Purchasing Analyst
U S Office Products, Mid-Atlantic District
Formerly Andrews Office Products
larry.wright@usop.com
Ph. 301.386.7923  Fx. 301.386.5333