Ginger Update

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Ginger Update
From: BCARTUS@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 09:09:24 EST
Hello SUNI III friends & others. Ginger Townsend was released from the
Manorcare Nursing home and is now living with her daughter! She continues to
recover from our accident of July 11. Progress is less "physically" noticable,
but things like short term memory are very good. She still cannot remember the
accident or the 3-5 years prior, but overall she has made a remarkable recovery.

She will continue with daytime physical therapy and rehab at the Shepherd
Center (a wonderful facility here in Atlanta for head injuries). She still
requires some eye surgery (she is seeing double because the left eye doesn't
fully rotate) and some follow up plastic surgery to remove the scar near her
right eye. She uses a walker to maintain balance as the right side of her body
is still weak, but she can easily walk without it. She now has access to her
computer and will begin reaquainting herself with the software she used as an
Instrumentation Designer.

Again, my thanks to all of you in Sunbeam land for the cards, thoughts, and
above all, prayers. Should you want to drop her a note, send to her c/o Tara
Miller-Bristow, 455 Oak Landing Circle, Douglasville, GA  30134.

Bill Cartus
66 MK1A B38something (just got it!)
65 Alpine (in pieces)
65 MK1 (dead B9431711)