Re: SS Slipping?

To: Stu Brennan <sbrennan@master.ncounty.net>
Subject: Re: SS Slipping?
From: Steve Laifman <Laifman@Flash.Net>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2000 22:28:44 +0000
Stu,

I have always found Rick to be an honest, straightforward person.  He is a man
of
his word, and will do what he says and stand behind his products. If a shipping
order filling error has occurred, I am convinced he will do what is right.  He
has
bent over backwards, in some cases I've known, to satisfy individuals who just
ordered the wrong part.

I am sure he is a sorry as you are that the parts did not arrive on time for
your
project.  Keep the faith. He is the best thing that has happened to Tigers and
Alpines, and a fanatic on making quality parts.

I do not mean to be his apologists, as he has many friends in the community, but
he is NOT active on the list, the web, or anything to do with the internet.
Faithful to the era to a fault. {9->

Steve

--
Steve Laifman         < Find out what is most     >
B9472289              < important in your life    >

                            _/
                     _/_/_/