Re: Header / oil filter clearance

To: "'tigers@autox.team.net '" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Header / oil filter clearance
From: Stephen Sorenson <math1@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2000 01:16:53 -0800
Has anyone mentioned the Canton Racing Products remote oil filter adapter?  I
like the design of this unit.  It is made of billet aluminum, and has the usual
two 1/2 inch female NPT conections.  These connections are at a right angle to
the connection on the block (so 90 degree hose ends are not required ).  The
best feature is that this is not a "spin on" type unit.  The unit can be
rotated so that the two NPT connections point in the desired direction.  Once
in position, a large bolt, which passes through the unit, can be tightened to
fasten the unit in place.

Canton p/n 22-595.  Canton phone = 203-484-4900.  Price = $55.

Steve Sorenson