Monterey

To: "Tiger's" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Monterey
From: Craig Wright <craig@p-d-g.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2000 16:34:27 -0800
A couple of weeks ago I posted a notice of an event that SoCal SAAC is
sponsoring. I didn't expect a lot of response but I thought at least 1
Tiger from Southern California might be interested in the event. Maybe
ya'll are too busy working on them to drive 'em. :>) At any rate it
would be good to see a Tiger or two on the tour. Info at:

http://www.members.home.net/craig245/web.htm

It should be a lot of fun. So far we have some Shelby Mustangs, several
Cobra's (real and replica), a 66 Marcos, and a 67 427 Corvette (original
owner, and it is beautiful.).

Craig Wright