TE/AE S.O.S. SPRING THING

To: "Alpines" <alpines@autox.team.net>, "Tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: TE/AE S.O.S. SPRING THING
From: "Ed Esslinger" <eee1@snowhill.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 11:04:33 -0000
   The Southern Owners of Sunbeams invite you to come to
                      “The Peaceful Side of the Smokies”
   In an effort to hold cost to a minimum and fun to a maximum, we have
decided to attend the British Car Gathering in Townsend TN May 6 for our
TE/AE –SOS- SPRING THING this year. The Blount British Car people put on a
super show every year, this is their 13th and it’s for a good cause.
Proceeds from the gathering go to the Blount County Home for children. We
plan to have our own activities the day before and the day after the
Gathering. This will be a low cost event.  Registration for the Gathering is
only $15 per car. You can attend their pig roast Saturday night for only $10
more (well worth it and recommended). Our headquarters and hospitality room
will be at the Highland Manor Inn in Townsend TN. Rooms are available for
only $59.50. Call before April 10,for these rates. Get your friends together
in their Sunbeams or any other LBC and come on down, or up if that is the
case and let’s outnumber all those MG’s. Call the Highland Manor Inn now
before the MG people get all of the cheap rooms.    Phone # 1-800-2139462
tell them you are with the “SUNBEAM CAR CLUB”!
You must send in a British Car Gathering registration if you want to show
your car.
The SPRING THING  registration form also must be sent in before April 15.

IF YOU WANT REGISTRATION FORMS BY e-mail or s-mail Please contact Ed
Esslinger Phone 334-774-5155 or e-mail at  eee1@snowhill.com

Info: Phone  Bill Cartus  770-985-5235. Ted Stewart  770-938-7949
Info: e-mail         “      BCARTUS@aol.com      “       TSOconne@aol.com

Cool Cat Eddie ,1 S3 GT,3 S4's, 2 S5's, 2 MK1 Tigers
Deep South Rep TE/AE