Re: Fw:Hood Alignment

To: Chris Vaught <CVaught@Hawaii.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Fw:Hood Alignment
From: Steve Laifman <Laifman@Flash.Net>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 07:58:35 +0000
Chris Vaught wrote:

> [...]

Chris,

Glad you are finally getting to know why you did all that work.

You asked about 'fail safe' hood alignment.  I went to our search engine of our
"soon to be released" (really) Tiger web site, and came up with the following
archived hints in the "Body" section of the Technical Tips Chapter.  Since I
wrote
it, I can stand behind it's accuracy as the best/easiest way to do this job
once,
and be done with it from then, on.  My son, Jay, added some information I did
not
have, to make it even better.

For those who have no interest in how to get your hood aligned , easily and
permanently - and be able to remove and re-install it with ease - hit the delete
key now.  It is simple, but not short.

Steve