Re: Sports Car International

To: "'tigers@autox.team.net'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sports Car International
From: Steve & Jane Sage <rootes@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 22:23:01 -0800

TigerCoupe@aol.com wrote:

> Apparently some listers are having trouble locating copies of the Apr/May
> issue of Sports Car International.  So far, I have determined that they are
> available at the following locations:
>
> Barnes & Noble
> Borders
> Crown Books
> Tower Records
> certain specialty newsstands

Hello Gang:
I found my copy at Fry's Electronics, which has a huge magazine section. There
were a few extra copies there too so this may be a good source if you're near
one.

As was mentioned earlier, it's a great article with excellent photos, etc. A
must have for Sunbeamers.

Also, everyone needs to pick up the current issue of Grassroots Motorsports
which has a terrific two page article, with photos, about Tom Patton's national
GT2 victory. There's also a sidebar about Barry Schoenberger's GT racing Tiger
too. I always knew that a properly set up Tiger could beat up those inferior
big money sponsored cars!

Steve Sage