Re: inquiry 032500a

To: larry.wright@usop.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: inquiry 032500a
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 16:15:24 EST
I saw one of juiced up Civics that you mention along side the road recently.
This one was shiny black with chrome wheels and tiny 50 series tires.  The
rims were made like reversed rims, probably negative backspacing and stuck
out a good 8-10" beyond the edge of the car.  The tires and wheels looked
tiny skate board wheels.

Apparently this set up of the wheels was way too much strain for the
suspension/ drive train because both front and rear had completely collapsed.
 Looked the wheels had just broken off.  Car was right down on the body work.
 Now there's a customizer I'd like working on my car!
  Mark L.