Re: Wooden Dash Veneer

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wooden Dash Veneer
From: "Chris Vaught" <CVaught@Hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 16:31:08 -0800
if someone wants to go into it I would be up to split the cost on some
veneer. well I painted my windshield frame today and let me tell you this 95
dodge viper red by dupont is really red! I love it. I was so excited about
the color that I had to put a little on the cars front fender and my tiger
engine/ tranny stand. I will have to take some pics soon.
Chris in Hawaii