wax removal

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: wax removal
From: "Chris Vaught" <CVaught@Hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 17:55:42 -0800
so how would you like to know what easily removed the wax from my weather
stripping? I finally completed the installation including the trim and then
as I was complaining about how hard all that wax was going to be to clean
off my buddy Matt says " try this". he handed me a bottle of Black magic
Tire Wet. it is like armor all only much better. well it took me ten minutes
to clean off the wax ant the rubber is protected to boot. so that should end
the discussion on boiling, scraping, and bit**ing about wax removal. if it
is water tight all will be great.
later
Chris in Hawaii