wipers

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: wipers
From: "Chris Vaught" <CVaught@Hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 11:09:07 -0800
I now have wipers that work great thanks to all of you. I used this diagram.
http://www.mindspring.com/~teae/twire1.gif    it was the easiest for me to
follow. the other color diagram does not go into as great of detail on the
switch although I did use it to wire the rest of my car. has anyone else
tries the black magic to clean off their wax, was it as easy for you? now on
the  next round of trouble. every time I adjust my float level in my DP
holley it runs great until it sets for a few days. the next time I try to
start it one of the floats will be hung and gas free flows into the carb.
how do I fix this problem?
thanks
Chris in Hawaii