Re: Top Stowage instructions

To: Timothy.P.Ronak@akzo-nobel.com
Subject: Re: Top Stowage instructions
From: TigerCoupe@aol.com
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 11:55:56 EST
In a message dated 03/29/2000 7:41:14 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Timothy.P.Ronak@akzo-nobel.com writes:

> I happen to have the original owners manual and it is in excellent
>  condition. Perhaps if you have time and are willing to scan it, it would
>  make a good addition to your website

Tim et al,
When this thread was on the list last year, I scanned the soft top
instructions from both the early and late owner's manuals and sent them to
about 30 owners who requested the info.  I still have the files and can send
them to you or who ever else might be interested.  Let me know.
Dick