British Car Day in New Orleans

Subject: British Car Day in New Orleans
From: "James Pickard" <geowiz@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 23:06:14 -0600
Drove Tigger down to New Orleans for British Car Day Saturday, about 125
miles.  There were about 130 participants.  To my surprise and delight,
there were two other Tigers!  First time I've been able to compare mine to
another.  Bill Silhan drove in from Pennsacola, while Jim Pfeffer lives in
the N.O. area.  Neither subscriebe (sic) to this list, but I'm working on
that. Bill has a very nice (if somewhat customized) Mk II that won our
division. I took second and Jim Pfeffer took third.  Jim's is a Mk II also,
but isn't a number matching car.  According to TBON, his VIN is from a Mk I
and the JAL doesn't match, so this car has a long history.  Anyway, it was
great fun to meet other Tiger owners and compare notes and cars.  I've got
to get to a Sunbeam event sometime soon.

Jim Pickard
B9473298