inquiry 033000a

To: "National Corporation (E-mail)" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: inquiry 033000a
From: "Wright, Larry" <larry.wright@usop.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 07:08:11 -0600
Steve Pentlicki wrote:
>What to you all think of the Tiger for sale on
>ebay? It's at $14K right now. Unknown authenticity,
> restored, with no recent, known engine work.
>http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290165708

        It looks nice in the pics, Steve, except for the cheesy 1970's
Roberk side mirrors. I'd be concerned, however, about buying _any_
Pittsburgh car; the three main reasons being salt, salt and salt. The seller
professes to having kept the car indoors in the winter, but also states he's
only had the car 3 years. How about the other 30 winters?
        If the car goes no higher, it might be a decent deal even if surgery
is required later; and one might think, hey, who would go through the effort
of making a car look this nice if the shell was corroded beyond saving?
        Just IMHO, YMMV, etc.

Lawrence R. Wright
"I can't get no -- Satis-Traction"