Re: disk brakes and cleaner

To: "Chris Vaught" <CVaught@Hawaii.rr.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: disk brakes and cleaner
From: derekw@zamnet.zm (Derek White)
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 09:17:13 +0200 (ZMT)
Hi Chris,

This internet thing is amazing-- I just bought some 124 calipers this
morning (2 for $20) on the other side of the world-- literally! I will look
at them over the next few days and give you and Bob the lowdown, assuming of
course I can figure them out-- I feel confident having been able to follow
Bob, Tim et al.'s postulations on conrod forces.

cheers, derek

At 01:35 PM 3/30/00 -0800, Chris Vaught wrote:
>you can buy the CLR at KMART. I came across a fiat 124 in the airforce
>salvage yard today while looking for a washer nozzle (no luck), is it worth
>my time to remove the rear disk brakes if I can get the parts cheaply. I
>also picked up a fan shroud, how much of the fan is supposed to be in/ out
>of the shroud?
>thanks
>Chris in Hawaii

Derek White