Re: Clutch master cylinder rebuild confusion

To: "Mario E Jorquera" <suntiger8@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Clutch master cylinder rebuild confusion
From: "Daniel S. Eiland" <deiland1@elp.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2000 20:58:50 -0600
Mario,

    You may not need the other piece or pieces, whatever the case may be.
Some kits come with extra parts. I suspect the kits can be used for more
than one application or different years in which some parts may not be
needed for all applications. I know when I rebuilt my master cylinder I had
some extra parts but it's been too long ago to tell you what was left over.
Wonder if anyone else has had a similar experience?

Dan Eiland