Where do I find a Tiger?

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Where do I find a Tiger?
From: mga <mga@napanet.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 20:49:08 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,

I'm new to the list.  I've owned British cars of one kind or another since
1965.  I have several old British cars, but I just fell in love with Tigers!
I live in Napa Valley (northern California) and was jogging down a country
road when a Tiger accelerated by me.  Burned rubber in three gears and
sounded like a race car!

I have a TR8 that is in showroom condition, but compared to a Tiger it is a
pussycat with its emission-strangled V8.

What do clean original Tigers sell for?  Are the prices out of sight?

Thanks for any tips you can give me.

Don Scott