Rear disks, Getrag ratios

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rear disks, Getrag ratios
From: derekw@zamnet.zm (Derek White)
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 13:49:04 +0200 (ZMT)
Thanks for the get well wishes, I'm almost back to abnormal.

Just to let you know that I figured out the Fiat 124/132 calipers-- they're
not that complicated. When I get time I may do a disertation for your
collective perusal. Any specific questions, ask away. Also I've found that
Peugeot 504 rear disks fit nicely, just need to enlarge the central locating
hole and drill new stud holes.

I promised those Getrag 265 ratios some time back-- found them on my home pc
while recovering this weekend:

Getrag 265         3.82       2.20    1.39   1.00     .81

Getrag 265/Sport   3.44       1.98    1.26    1.00    .73

African driving to follow when I've caught up some more...

cheers, derek

Derek White
Zikomo Brewing Company
Box 31730, Lusaka, Zambia