Re: tiger Mk II **SOLD**

Subject: Re: tiger Mk II **SOLD**
From: Malcolm McDonald <malcolm@daviesisland.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 08:29:15 -0400
FYI

Before you bomb John Evans about his MK2 for Sale in N.C. here is a update I
just received this morning 4/12/00.

---

I sold it Monday, and do not have any parts left. I sold it for
approximately what I had in it and had driven it for 2 1/2 years. I thought
my price was reasonable, but the mechanic that checked it out for the buyer
said I could have gotten more. Mine had a couple of minor dings on the body
that were not very noticeable, but on close inspection you could see them.
That was the main reason I didn't try to get more for it.

John Evans

---