Re: tiger cooling

To: "Chris Vaught" <CVaught@Hawaii.rr.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: tiger cooling
From: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 19:06:13 -0700
Chris,

Ron Davis made my radiator. He's the same source as Cullen Bennett's, and
several of Dale's customers - like me. You should expect to pay in the
neighborhood of $450. This is probably not the cheapest solution, but if
you want to save some weight, then aluminum is the way to go. I have heard
that aluminum radiators for Tigers are also available from Griffin
radiator, and they are probably cheaper than Ron Davis too.

Good luck,

Bob