Re: Tigers United XXIV

To: dbinkley@argotech.com
Subject: Re: Tigers United XXIV
From: RSpontelli@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 00:14:43 EDT
>  Tigers United XXIV
>  Grants Pass, Oregon

Cool!

Way-cool!

Grants Pass is a FANTASTIC spot for a Tigers United!

>  August 11 - 13, 2000

Hot!

Way-hot!

August is the worst time of year for a Tigers United!

>  We will be staying at the:
>
>  Riverside Inn

Cool!

Way-cool!

The Riverside Inn is the best place, in the best place, to have a Tigers
United!

Let's see now . . . How would the Enganeers do it . . .

(Way-cool) - (Way-hot) + (Way-cool) = Way-cool!!!

So!  With a "Way-cool" verdict going in, could you tell us, please, Dave:

1.  Will the CS <chicken poo-poo> Tire-Changing-Rule be in effect?

2.  Will the EMCS <even-more-chicken-shit>
One-Lord-Rootes-Trophy-Competitor-per-Car-Rule be in effect?

3.  And, lastly, will there be a secret autocross practice session?

 . . . OK-OK . . . I know . . . It is considered "bad form" to actually
ANNOUNCE such thngs in advance.  Maybe you could just find out and tell me?
And then I could tell whoever else wants to know?  Would that work?

Ramon