Car Show in Winston Salem, N.C. this weekend

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Car Show in Winston Salem, N.C. this weekend
From: "Paul R. Sheahan" <sunbeamtiger@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 12:16:05 -0400
Hello all,
     I anyone lives around the Winston Salem, N.C. area, there will the the
annual car show called "The Gathering".  I will be taking my three Tigers
for the show and hopefully will see a couple more Sunbeam products.  If you
want to see some nice British cars, drop by the Renolda House this Saturday
April 29th.  It will be the first outing for my South African Tiger and
should be fun.
     Hope to see you there.
Paul
Paul R. Sheahan