Re: Perspective

To: "Tom Hall" <modtiger@engravers.com>
Subject: Re: Perspective
From: "Jan Sven-Erik Harde" <harde@cyberesc.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 17:02:16 -0700
 Hmmmmm,

Many of us have PONDERED this statement that was made, I am sure that it was
intended as a COMPLIMENT, and meaning that Dan's restoration is a VERY nice
one.
I can not believe that anyone would be so stupid or cruel as to make a
derogatory remark like that, unless the final stages of Alzheimer's are
setting in, and I am SURE it was intended as KUDOS on a job well done.
We are a group to support one another not to tear others morals down..

Tom did say it well, and I guess if the statement was a negative one, then
we will have pity on a miserable sole.

Take care and have a GREAT weekend...

J.H.

> Dear Dan,
>
> I'm writing in response to Norman's cryptic note sent to the list
> yesterday.  Criticism should always be viewed from multiple
> perspectives.  Norman is one of the most notorious critics in this wild
and
> crazy Tiger marque domain.  His friends and others on this list and
> elsewhere will attest that he is not frequently heard from and typically
> limits his criticisms to more meaningful subjects.
>
> I'll bet that you started your day, yesterday, like most, trying to
> maintain your place in life, make a living, show some progress on some
> project or other, and happened to ask an innocuous question.  Instead of
> dwelling on the perceived negativism of Norman's response, consider that
> you have been named by name, and criticized by the great Norman.  Before
> yesterday you were simply another name on the e-mail subscription list.
You