Looking For A Tiger/Selling An Alpine?

Subject: Looking For A Tiger/Selling An Alpine?
From: rootes <rootes@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 23:05:49 -0700
Hello Sunbeamers:
I am in the market to buy another Tiger and I'd appreciate hearing from
anyone thinking of selling one. I'd probably prefer to buy one that's
already "done" but I'm open to looking at anything. I do have a strong
preference toward one with a 289 or above installed, rather than the
260.

Which then would bring me to selling my 1967 Series V Alpine. Its been
my everyday driver, is in excellent mechanical and very good physical
shape, rebuilt engine and all synchro overdrive transmission., new
tires, alloy wheels, everything works, right down to the window washers,
and much more and, after working out all the usual bugs, it is a very
reliable and dependable car. I can't afford to run two Sunbeams, though,
so as soon as I buy the Tiger, the Alpine unfortunately will need to go
to a good home. Let me know of any interest and I'll E-mail a more
detailed description.

I'm in Southern California but I'll travel to find the right car.

Steve Sage