Grant Steering Wheel - more...

To: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.net>, "Paul J. Burr" <tigerpb@ids.net>,
Subject: Grant Steering Wheel - more...
From: Scott Donnelly <oharajem@free.midcoast.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 08:31:16 -0400
Found the Grant part number on the Alpine Archive:
                Finally found the proper Grant steering wheel adapter that will
fit
my
                1966 SV Alpine. The Grant part number is 4567. The Grant catalog
shows
                it fitting 1967-68 Sunbeams. My local NAPA auto parts store had
have
                their distributor special order it from Grant as they did not
list it
in
                their catalog and Grant would not sell it direct.
                Scott Donnelly