Lost in the 50s car show !!!

To: tgrr2@gte.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Lost in the 50s car show !!!
From: TIGEROOTES@aol.com
Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 21:44:47 EDT
Bob,
    This weekend my buddy, Jeff, from Old Town Idaho came "back home" to
Seattle and he showed me pictures of the "Lost in the 50s" car show that your
Tiger was in.  See?  ...I have agents everywhere!
    The pictures looked very good, and he was very impressed.  I crewed for
him for several years while he raced his home-built 4-litre modified /
5-litre stock hydroplane, and he really appreciated your car as he has crewed
for me racing Vintage and understands what a Tiger is and can be.  I hope you
have a good weekend, and HI !! to Bev too.
Jim