Re: Questions

To: Theo Smit <theo.smit@intel.com>
Subject: Re: Questions
From: "Pete Stanisavljevich" <pete_stanisavljevich@coxtarget.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 08:12:20 -0400
Don't know Theo,

Down here in sunny Florida, I've been on lots of boats with stainless fasteners
and fittings that have been exposed to seawater for years. Some of these
fittings, on sailboat masts for instance carry large loads.

All those parts look shiney and brand new. Probably the grade of stainless alloy
used in marine applications is superior to what is available in hardware stores.
So, maybe a local marine supply house is the correct place to buy these?

Peter S.
B9471799