Re: Diff, Ring & Pinion needed

To: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Diff, Ring & Pinion needed
From: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 08:06:10 -0700
Tom,

Although not usually known for being a cheap solution, it wouldn't hurt to
give Dale a call at 909-799-2099. He knows a good rear end shop that he has
do his rear end work. Either Dale or this shop may have some gears they
have taken out of another rear end that are still in good shape. Of course,
you have already heard the warning about using used gears which may be
noisy if they are worn. The shop Dale uses can probably tell by looking at
them if they are suitable for use.

Good luck,

Bob