Re: Booster rebuild

To: XxSFrankxX@aol.com
Subject: Re: Booster rebuild
From: Steve Laifman <Laifman@flash.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 09:06:04 -0700
XxSFrankxX@aol.com wrote:

> I'm in the process of rebuilding a Mk2a booster, and I've run into a snag.The
> control piston is trapped behind a metal plug ,and I can't seem to find a way
> to remove it,without destroying the plug or worse. The instructions on the
> rebuild kit show the plug as easily movable,in or out. Is this an oddball
> valve body,or were they all this way? Any help would be appreciated
>                                                Thanks
>                                                   Steve

Steve (from Steve),

Perhaps a "Word" from the "Book" may help.

TigersUnited.com is in the process of posting the entire Sunbeam Tiger Factory
Workshop Manual on the website.  At this early point only some of the pages have
been loaded in a Beta test.  While they are not accessible from the main menus,
you can reach the Brake Section K , on the Girling Vacuum Servo Unit, by direct

http://www.TigersUnited.com/techtips/wsmk20.asp

CAUTION: Only pages 1-6 and 20-26, of the Brake Section K, are present.  These
can be accessed thru the bottom hot page bar.  Any call for pages not listed
will result in a error message  "HTTP Error 404 - Not Found".  Use your browser
"Back" button to recover.

Our thanks to Dr. Bob Palmer for his generous work in generating this content.

Another Steve

--
Steve Laifman         < Find out what is most     >
B9472289              < important in your life    >

                            _/
                     _/_/_/