Re: LAT, CAT, STOA, TAC

To: "B&C Mustang" <info@bcmustang.com>
Subject: Re: LAT, CAT, STOA, TAC
From: "tjordan" <tjordan@wagnerprocess.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 14:26:13 -0700
Chris,
With the power vested in me as an "outsider", I appoint you Senior Inspector
(TAC) of the entire region east of the Cal/Nev border.  Now you can get all
the Jr. Inspectors sitting around wondering what to do and go TAC Tigers!
What an idea!

While were at it, because of your dedication to the Tiger marque, your
unsolicited offers to help other Tiger owners, and your unselfish enthusiasm
for the Tiger and its place in automotive history,  I nominate you (Chris
Williams) for the presitious George Fallahey Award!
 Do we have a any other nominations for the award?  Do you need to be in a
Tiger Club to be nominated?  If you are nominated do you get competition
points even if you don't win the award?  Remember, it is an honor just to be
nominated.