Re: Parts Suppliers

To: "Daniel S. Eiland" <deiland1@elp.rr.com>, "Patrick" <pLaske@bigfoot.com>
Subject: Re: Parts Suppliers
From: "Paul R. Sheahan" <sunbeamtiger@prodigy.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 18:12:35 -0400
Dan, Patrick, and the List,
     I would like to say that my dealings with our Tiger vendor friends has
been nothing but great.  Both Rick and Curt have always been willing to help
me with all my Tiger related problems.  It is always a pleasure to deal with
both of these guys.
     In that the Tiger community is so small, we are very fortunate to have
these guys who make their living in our obsession.
     Thanks guys.
Paul
Paul R. Sheahan