7" brake booster

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: 7" brake booster
From: XxSFrankxX@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 22:49:40 EDT
Thanks to knowledgeable people on this list, I now have a rebuilt booster
ready to go in the car. The question now is,how does it mount in the car?
The mounting bracket  I recieved with the booster I believe was for an
Alpine.The 5" booster on my MK1 is attached to the firewall with a Ushaped
strap that attaches to the vacuum chamber strap, and an Lshaped strap that
bolts up to the valve body and attaches to a welded strap below. Is the
7"booster mounted in a similar fashion? And does anyone on the list have a
picture of a 7"mounted properly? (A picture can save a thousand curses)
                                                   Thanks  Steve