top prices and emergency

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: top prices and emergency
From: "Chris Vaught" <CVaught@Hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 10:27:25 -0700
I have a lead on the tigers in Hawaii. I called to get a quote on installing
the top on my tiger and the guy said he had installed them before. he even
told me the guys business location. to say the least I am on my way out
there. what is a fair price to install the top. his was $200 and I am happy
so far. now for the emergency. I have to ship my car on July 5th but the u
joint is going. I do not have rime to order from Rick so does anyone know of
a part number that will work.
thanks
Chris in Hawaii