Pacific Tiger Club General Meeting July, 2000

To: CAtkisson@aol.com, Dunn_D@msn.com, Tigergolf@msn.com, Laingersol@aol.com,
Subject: Pacific Tiger Club General Meeting July, 2000
From: PacificTigerClub@aol.com
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 00:12:43 EDT
    Pacific Tiger Club welcomes you to attend the Pacific Northwest Historic
Races at Seattle International Raceways in Kent, Washington, July 1-3.  We
will not be joining other Clubs in the "car corral" this year, but we will be
meeting with the Sunbeam Tigers and Alpines in the paddock on Sunday July 2,
during the lunch break.  This year, the featured marque is Alfa Romeo, and
the featured historic racing driver is (non less than) Phil Hill.
    For memories' sake, Pacific Tiger Club won the organizers participation
award at this race for two years in a row...(several years back).  Engines
start at 9:00 AM sharp, so be there early.  PTC encourages you to join us and
the NW Shelby American Club on Sunday.  Have a safe and happy weekend...see
you there!!